Marine Renewables Canada (MRC), with support from the Government of Canada, is leading a mission to the joint 2022 International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE) / Ocean Energy Europe (OEE) event, taking place this October 18-20, 2022 in San Sebastián / Donostia, Spain.
ICOE-OEE 2022, a unique event focusing on wave & tidal energy, will gather ocean energy professionals and decision-makers from all corners of the globe. By joining forces, the event will offer an unparalleled opportunity for the sector to showcase its successes, network and do business.
The fee to participate in this mission is $1250 + tx
(this includes one (1) ICOE-OEE full delegate conference pass & gala dinner ticket per company – $1150 CAD value)
**Partial travel funding is available for this mission to Canadian companies that are MRC members and focused on accessing new markets, export, expanding international business activities, etc.
Mission activities & benefits:
- Canadian pavilion in the exhibition - This pavilion will enable mission companies to display their logos, provide information specific to their firm, and will provide a space to meet with other companies.
- ICOE-OEE full conference delegate pass & gala dinner ticket - as part of the MRC mission, each participating company will receive one (1) full conference delegate pass & gala dinner ticket ($1150 CAD value)
- Mission consultant / matchmaker – A professional matchmaking consultant will be contracted to assist mission participants with B2B.
- Private meeting room at event venue – in addition to the meeting space at the booth, we have secured a private meeting room at the conference venue that can be used by mission participants.
- Delegate briefing session – An in-country briefing session that will allow all mission participants the opportunity to meet and network with each other as well as any Canadian Trade Commissioners in attendance, and provide MRC an opportunity to review mission details and activities with participants.
- Canada Reception at ICOE-OEE 2022 – As at previous missions to ICOE, we are planning to host a Canada Reception inviting all ICOE-OEE delegates to attend. These receptions have been very well attended in the past and we expect the same for this year.
- Partial travel funding for Canadian MRC member companies - This is through Global Affairs Canada (CanExport Program) and they will cover 50% of company’s travel up to a maximum, for one person per company. This funding is specifically intended to help Canadian companies diversify their exports and take advantage of new trade agreements.
Mission registration is now open!
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE